We respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy and we will do what we reasonably can to protect the identity and private details of all users on this site.
Information we collect
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our Website or actively registering for one of our online products. The security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Send you relevant emails (we hate spam).
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
You have the following data protection rights:
- You may unsubscribe from certain email communications by following the unsubscribe link in the email communication itself.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems, you may contact us using the information provided below.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.